In accordance with Article 13(1-2) of the Regulation of the European Parliament and of the Council (EU) 2016/679 of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (General Data Protection Regulation) (hereinafter referred to as “GDPR”), we inform you that:
1. The controller of your personal data is Rime Foundation, located at Śródziemnomorska Street 55/18, 02-758 Warsaw; REGON: 364579558 (hereinafter referred to as the “Foundation”), operator of websites containing an online store, available at: www.fundacjarime.pl; www.khyenkong.pl
2. If you have any questions regarding the manner and scope of the processing of your personal data, as well as the rights you are entitled to, you may contact us in writing at the address of our headquarters indicated in point 1 above or directly at the email address: email@example.com
3. Purposes and bases for processing:
– We will process your data: to send offers and marketing content (basis from Article 6(1)(a) of the GDPR).
– in order to provide services to clients, i.e., to conclude and perform a contract (basis from Article 6(1)(b) of the GDPR).
– in order to fulfill the legal obligations resting on the Controller, including issuing and storing invoices and accounting documents (basis from Article 6(1)(c) of the GDPR).
– for archival (evidence) purposes which are the realization of our legally justified interest in securing information in case there is a legal need to prove facts (basis from Article 6(1)(f) of the GDPR).
– for the potential establishment, pursuit, or defense against claims, which is the realization of our legally justified interest in this respect (basis from Article 6(1)(f) of the GDPR).
4. Right to object:
You have the right to object at any time to the processing of your data, processed for the purposes and on the basis indicated above. We will cease to process your data for these purposes unless we can demonstrate that there are valid, legally justified grounds that override your interests, rights, and freedoms, or your data is necessary for the possible establishment, pursuit, or defense against claims.
5. Data retention period:
Data processed on the basis of your consent may be processed until you withdraw your consent or we determine that it has become outdated.
In terms of fulfilling the concluded contract – for the period necessary for the proper execution of the contract, and after its expiration for the period necessary for the fulfillment of legal obligations incumbent on the Controller, as well as for the establishment and pursuit of claims.
6. Data recipients:
Your personal data may be transferred to: business partners, subcontractors (Processing Entities) e.g., accounting firms, law firms, entities providing services related to IT support, programming, and postal and courier services.
7. Rights of data subjects:
In accordance with the GDPR, you have the right to:
– access your data and receive a copy of it
– rectify (correct) your data
– delete, limit, or object to their processing
– transfer data
– lodge a complaint with the supervisory authority
8. Information on the voluntary provision of data:
Personal data is processed based on the consent expressed by you:
voluntarily in the case of data entered in forms for purposes resulting from the function of a specific form, including for contact purposes;
mandatory in order to conclude and perform a Service Agreement, necessary for the implementation of the Agreement or resulting from legal obligations.
9. Security measures:
We respect the right to privacy and care about data security. For this purpose, the data is stored on secured servers, computers, and with third parties.
1. The service automatically collects only information contained in cookie files.
2. Cookies are text files that are stored on the Service User’s end device. They are intended for using the website pages. They mainly contain the name of the website of their origin, their unique number, storage time on the end device.
3. The Service Operator, Rime Foundation, is the entity that places cookies on the Service User’s end device and has access to them.
4. Cookies are used for the following purposes:
– adapting the content of the Service websites to the User’s preferences and optimizing the use of websites; in particular, these files allow recognizing the Service User’s device and properly display the website, tailored to their individual needs;
– creating statistics that help understand how Service Users use websites, which allows improving their structure and content;
– maintaining the